Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Indecisive

Indecisive



I made my own day,
I lived my own way,
Conclusions I've made,
Decisions portrayed,

Grappling the past,
A full blown collapse,
When I stepped  back,
I finally relaxed,

The stories I've told,
The heartbreak I've seen,
The trouble unfolds,
The moments I'm weak,

But the truth be told,
I was not alone,
guided by ire,
In search of desire,

The one I did see,
Not a god to me,
 No all mighty I need,
My mind is my seed,

What could work for you,
May not be for me,
Although I get blue,
All I do is breathe,

I don't understand,
I push it away,
I can't take your hand,
Nowhere I can stay,

I look at a choice,
slowly weighing odds,
It's all a façade,
I don't have a voice,

I can't ever be happy,
With what I hold true,
I feel really snappy.
It's all nothing new.

For fleeting feelings,
Forged fiercely from fire,
Freedom's formed frailty.
Feels less like desire.

Bring back bygone beauty,
Be bright being bold,
Sound strong not snooty,
So suspiciously sold,

Repetitive reasoning,
Routed rightly routine,
Such sour seasoning,
Sounds sorely serene,

No comments:

Post a Comment