Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moving out...

  St. Charles (Weldon Spring) has been my home for 19 years, 2 different house's, yet they are separated by 5 miles or so of highway.  I've been here too long....


  Well it's my time, I'll be leaving here sometime at the begining of August, more than likely the 1st of August. It's kind of exciting, kind of scary.


  Here's the deal... My parents love me, they've done nothing but help me out, but they want me out of the house. School seemed like a good outlet for me, so I'm moving down to Linn, MO about 1 hour and 45 mins. away. I'll be going to Linn State Technical College where I will be fixing cars, which is what I was doing here anyways.


  I'm moving into a 1 bedroom apt. and I'm afraid that I wont like living all by myself. I'm just not sure, but i'll probably warm up to it in the end... SO... to sum it all up in a few words, I'm leavin, but I'll probably be back A LOT.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment